Boost your dinner rotation with these buffalo cauliflower tacos! They’re filled with crispy cauliflower, creamy avocado, and tangy vegan ranch.
These buffalo cauliflower tacos are contemporary, flavorful, and FUN! I began making them once I was testing this air fryer buffalo cauliflower recipe and had plenty of leftover buffalo cauliflower wings readily available. To make them a meal, I stuffed them into corn tortillas with crisp cabbage, creamy avocado, cilantro, and jalapeños. Then, I added a drizzle of vegan ranch to take it all around the high. The mixture was so tasty that I knew I needed to share a recipe!
These buffalo cauliflower tacos can be good for the Tremendous Bowl this weekend (discover extra sport day meals concepts right here!), however they’re additionally a scrumptious dinner on any night time of the week. Serve them with a facet of black beans, refried beans, or cilantro lime rice, or get pleasure from all of them on their very own. I believe you’re going to like them!
Tips on how to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
Step one on this buffalo cauliflower tacos recipe is making the buffalo cauliflower. You may make it within the air fryer or the oven. Each variations are unbelievable! Whichever you choose, the prep is similar.
- Break a head of cauliflower into massive florets.
- Then, make a batter out of flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and water. It must be pretty thick–this helps it stick with the cauliflower!
- Subsequent, coat the cauliflower florets within the batter. Organize them in a single layer in your air fryer basket or on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Air fry or bake in response to the directions within the air fryer or oven buffalo cauliflower put up.
Whereas the cauliflower cooks, make the buffalo sauce! My recipe is a straightforward mixture of Frank’s purple sizzling sauce, melted butter, garlic powder, paprika, and honey, and it’s very easy to stir collectively.
For each cauliflower preparations, you’ll brush some buffalo sauce onto the cauliflower partway by means of the prepare dinner time. When it comes out of the air fryer or oven, you’ll add extra.
Lastly, assemble the tacos! Stuff the crispy cauliflower into heat tortillas with avocado, cabbage, cilantro, and jalapeños. Drizzle with vegan ranch dressing, and serve with an enormous squeeze of lime juice!
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos Ideas
- Cook dinner the cauliflower proper earlier than serving. It has the perfect crispy texture proper after it comes out of the air fryer or oven!
- You may nonetheless get forward. I don’t advocate cooking the buffalo cauliflower bites forward of time, however you’ll be able to prep another parts on this recipe prematurely. The vegan ranch retains nicely within the fridge for a number of days, so you’ll be able to mix it up forward of time and preserve it readily available within the fridge. The identical goes for the buffalo sauce. You too can chop the cabbage and jalapeños as much as a day forward and retailer them within the fridge till you make the tacos.
- Make them vegan. The one non-vegan element on this recipe is the buffalo sauce. To make it vegan, sub vegan butter for the common butter and change the honey with agave. You gained’t have the ability to inform a distinction between the vegan buffalo cauliflower tacos and the common ones. They’re each delish!
- Change them up! I like this buffalo cauliflower tacos recipe as written, however there are all types of enjoyable topping concepts you’ll be able to strive! Add pickled jalapeños or pickled purple onions for a burst of tangy taste, or sub crisp romaine lettuce for the cabbage. You might even change the avocado with a scoop of my avocado mango salsa. The candy, juicy mango would distinction SO nicely with the spicy, crispy cauliflower!
Extra Enjoyable Dinner Recipes
In case you love these buffalo cauliflower tacos, strive considered one of these enjoyable dinner recipes subsequent:
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
Make the buffalo cauliflower and the vegan ranch dressing in response to the recipes linked above.
Assemble tacos within the tortillas with the buffalo cauliflower, avocado slices, and cabbage.
High with jalapeños and cilantro and drizzle with vegan ranch. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.